With so many of us working from home, taking online classes, taking video calls, or even live streaming, you need a clean, functional, and aesthetically pleasing desk setup. I decided to get rid of my clunky, dark desk and put together this amazing, clean, fully functional, sit stand desk setup to allow me to edit my videos, create content, live stream, and work from. This wasn't cleaned up or modified just for the YouTube video. No, this is actually the setup that I personally use every day!
Hopefully, this video is a bit of insight into what I actually use, can spark some inspiration, and even help you out as well.
Thanks to Fully, Elgato, and BenQ for providing the insanely beautiful and high quality furniture, the live streaming essentials, and the monitor!
ALL OF THE STUFF MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
The Smartmi 2S Smart Fan is a fan I personally use every day. Not only was it super easy to put together, it is beautiful and filled with tech. You can control it from the app to adjust the speed of it, set up timers, adjust the angle of it, and even activate a "natural" breeze setting that makes it feel like you're relaxing outside as the breeze ebbs and flows. My favorite part is that it has a built-in battery allowing you to pick it up and move it wherever you want without plugging it in and it'll run for up to 20 hours. This has saved me a tons of money because I have been able to run my air conditioning for a shorter period of time. Check it out!
Monitors and Displays
- BenQ EW3280U 4K 32" Monitor - (EW3280U’s product page) http://bit.ly/2PQKyXU
- Blackmagic Design Video Assist 12G
- HDMI Cables
- OC White Boom Arm
- OC White Desk Clamp
- Sennheiser MKH416 Mic
- Microphone Shock Mount
- DEITY D4 Duo Microphone
- Solid State Logic SSL 2+ Audio Interface
- Adam A7X Studio Monitor Speakers
- Adam Sub8 Subwoofer
- Under Desk Headphone Hanger
Live Stream Tools
Clamps, Rigging, and Grip Tools
- KUPO Superclamp
- Manfrotto Friction Arm and Mount
- Smallrig Clamp with Ballhead
- Black Rolling Utility Cart
- Apple MacPro (if you buy one of these through my link I might faint)
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Logitech MX Master 3
- Nomad Leather Mousepad
- Samsung T7 SSDs
- CyberPower Battery Backup and Surge Protector
* These links are all affiliate links